What you'll be part of:
OnePet is a family of entrepreneurial companies that support an emerging market - the pet industry. Like pet parents, we live by the guiding principle that "pets are family." Everything we do enriches our fur-families' health and relationships. That's why our mission is to provide pet parents with the most up-to-date expert information and resources needed to make better, more informed decisions that support the health and happiness of our pets. At OnePet, we encourage our community to make an impact that matters.
Work you'll do:
We are looking for a Shopify Engineer to maintain and optimize. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team and will be responsible for keeping our store aligned with our brand guidelines and industry best practices.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Maintain and optimize the performance of our Shopify store to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Regularly update the Shopify theme to align with brand guidelines, industry best practices, and enhancements.
- Design and implement A/B tests, applying winning modifications to the Shopify theme.
- Report directly to the Project Manager, providing regular updates on project progress and performance metrics.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Shopify platform.
- Proficiency in working with Shopify API for custom solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience working with third-party Apps and cross-functionality.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is a plus.
- Experience with Recharge and Rebuy Shopify apps is a plus.